sábado, 21 de junio de 2008

Abyss, the last loose phrases.

I wake up in the morning so far away from home, trying to make it through the day. Many miles are between us, I'm sending my love from this phone. Endless sky burning red, Purple clouds touch the top of the high mountain and in the wind I hear those crows they bring the spring and take the cold away.

Again I see you in my dreams standing there watching me. Your gaze, those eyes are tempting me openly, inviting me to get close to you, can't help myself. There's fascination in the air. So, I try to fight this strong sensation, but there's no chance to escape from this temptation. Feels like I've known you before, repeating phrases, but I yearn for something more. I know I can't stay by your side forever, but I know I won't forget your beauty, my Black Witch.

I feel like I'm drowning, trying to catch my breath. Don't know what is happening, there's no sense of time. Deep underneath my skin, feeling the pain within, hear my cry... I feel drowned towards you, I can't resist, I don't know why. My life is changing, I cannot recall... and again I see you in my dreams standing there watching me.

So many years my drifting heart has wandered around, Don't turn on me, won't you stay by my side?... I've found... where I've been before, the abyss of your eyes,
Meaning so much more, I'm lost my mind.

I wake up in the morning so far away from home, trying to make it through the day. Many miles are between us and I lost my time sending my love from this phone, sending the last loose phrases.

Daff Schneydher. June, 2008


Audio Streaming · Hash Pipe · Weezer · Spin This

No hay comentarios:

Pensamientos Intrascendentes / www.daffland.blogspot.com
Powered By Blogger